Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Alone time.

I think its important to have alone time. It's the time when you can clear your mind from everything that has been bringing you down or weighing down your thoughts. If your feeling down or sad I think being by yourself can help out alot. You could turn on some calming music. I think taking a nature walk by yourself can be soothing too. I think everyone should have at least an hour or more a week to spend just to themself. It isn't always the easiest thing to do, with work, school, kids and whatever els is going on...but I think it's important for your health to relax and not be stressed and being alone is a great way to do that.

1 comment:

Fresh Start @ The IKE Box said...

Jenn,
Do you get the feeling that a lot of really busy people don't do what you suggest? I do. There is some clear value in just stopping and being alone. In LOF, keep your eye on Simon and what happens to him; he's one of the quiet ones.
Ron B