Friday, November 30, 2007

Broad-Minded?


What does it mean to be broad-minded? I think the answer would be to take things as they come, and always listen to other's opinion's even if they aren't what you agree with or believe. You want to learn new things, and don't jump to conclusions or rush into things without thinking it through. Being broad-minded, you would want to look at all the aspects of a situation, good or bad. You would probably be warm hearted or laid back. A good listener and patient. I think that when it comes to me being broad-minded, I have the traits such as a good listener and not being judgmental to other's opinions, I also like to plan things out really well before I do things. (Most of the time.) I try to help people as much as I can, and analyze the situation as much as possible.

1 comment:

Fresh Start @ The IKE Box said...

For grading purposes: Good job! 5/5