Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Great America.


My favorite place that I have ever been to was Great America in California. I went with all my cousins, aunts and uncles. We all had so much fun. There are 13 roller coasters and we must have gone on all of them at least twice! We were there from open to close. My favorite ride there would have to be, "Top Gun." I will never forget that day because it was the first time I had ever gone on a roller coaster. My family tricked me into going saying that it was a water park, little did I know, it's a the only roller coaster theme park with a water park inside of it. On the first coaster we went on, an all wooden one called, "The Demon" I broke one of my ribs. We went to the first aid place there and they said that it wasn't uncommon to get a few broken ribs in a day. I got all bandaged up, and we kept going. Ever since that day, that first coaster, I was addicted. Anytime we go to California now, we have to go either to Six Flags or Great America. They say that Disney Land is the happiest place on earth, yeah, right. It's Great America.

No comments: