Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Traits.

If I had the choice to choose the traits that my kids would grow up with like good looks, great personality, athletic or things like that...I would turn it down in a heartbeat. I wouldn't agree with that situation at all. I would want my kid to grow up like I did. I would want to be proud of what my children accomplish and know that I had something to do with their progress and their achievements. If they were athletic I would hope that they learned that from watching me or their father. If they were good looking...well I mean what's responsible for that but good looking parents. haha. If they are responsible and respectful I hope I could look at that and say I taught them that, I taught them how to act in public and have manners. I don't think that going in and trying to change someone's genes would do anything but screw them up even more.

No comments: