Wednesday, February 6, 2008

What I hate.


The thing I hate the most is when people put words in my mouth. And then assume that the words that they put in my mouth are correct. When people assume things, it makes a "back end" out of you and me. Most of the time the things that you assume are wrong, and can be really hurtful to people. When words are put into your mouth by another person, again, most of the things that they say are completely wrong and hurtful. If you assume what their going to say and put words in someone's mouth tempers flair and things that you really don't mean could be said. I guess another part on top of both situations is lying and rumor starting. Their all kind of tied in together because when you assume things, the first thing you have to do is tell someone the news that you've just "heard" right? When in reality you didn't hear anything. You created the story. Now everyone is lying and making up a story that can make someone's life alot harder then it needs to be.

No comments: