Friday, February 1, 2008

Value.


An object of value to me would have to be my Teddy Bear. I got him the day after I was born and have slept with him every night since. I used to take him everywhere with me when I was little and he shows a little wear and tear from it. I love my Teddy! As a little girl I didn't have a security blanket, I had my teddy. So anytime I got scared I had him with me. I used to hate thunder and lighting storms, and I remember hiding under the blankets holding my bear because somewhere in my head I thought he could make the icky storm stop. I love my Teddy Bear!

The relationship I have with me mom is one of the most important things to me. We do everything together and have fun doing it. We've been through so much and have fought through every challenge that we have ever been faced with. I don't know where I would be if I didn't have her support or her love to guide me and help me through. We have a bunch more time to spend together and I look forward to ever minute of it. Most kids can't wait to move away from their mom's when they turn 18, but I don't. She's not only my mom, she's my best friend.

The value of life to me is extremely important. So the idea of abortion to me is the most horrible thing you can do. Life is the most valued thing ever. To be able to learn, love, laugh and have fun. Could you imagine if your parents decided to not keep you, and had you killed before you could even take your first breath? Say your first words and walk for the first time? Through thick and thin you still have life, so don't throw it away before it can ever begin.

No comments: