Wednesday, February 13, 2008

What I Really Love...

What I really love is laughing. There is nothing more enjoyable then laughing and goofing off with your friends. When you laugh it feels like nothing els matters, because for just that one second your having fun. Laughing is one of the best ways to meet people and get to know them. If you have a good sense of humor then your going to naturaly get along with people. I'm not sure if it's true, but I've heard that if you laugh at least three times everyday, it will add five years on to your life. I could totally see and understand that. Laughing gives you something to look forward to. If you can have a good laugh morning, noon and before bed...I think you've had a pretty good day. I think that if you canlaugh at least once a day it's been a good day. It's a cure all I think. At least I like to believe so.

No comments: